Your session is booked, you’re ready to go. But what do you need to bring? Here are 5 things you'll need:
1. The $60 deposit — This can be paid by cash, debit or credit (We unfortunately do not have online payments set up....yet!)
2. Your outfit — We will provide the formal graduation cap and gown but you'll need to think about what you want to wear for your casual shots. You can read our suggestions on what to wear here. Our main studio in Vancouver has lots of change rooms and hangers, so feel free to bring a second outfit for a different look.
3. Props — This is a great way to personalize your portraits and keep them fun! We encourage you to bring anything that’s important to you and that will remind you of your student years. Anything that represents your favourite class, activity or sport is welcome, as well as pets, instruments, books and even food! As long as it's appropriate and fits through the front door, you can bring it.
4. Family and/or friends — Taking your graduation photos is an exciting and memorable experience, so close family members and friends are always welcome to come with you. You can even take a friendship or family photo as part of your session but please note that the maximum number of people for the photo is 3, including the graduate.
5. Any make up or other essentials — We don't offer makeup services, so please bring along any extra essentials you might need for touch ups.
Of course, the most important thing you need to bring is you and your authentic self. As a graduating student, your smile and sense of joy and pride are what matters most. We can't wait to see you in studio!
Have more questions on how to prepare? You can live chat with our online team here or send us an email at email@example.com